Welcome to Mood Swings and Hot Flashes

This is my little contribution to women and men of the world who undergo, experience, endure...the wonderful and terrifying world that menopause can sometimes be. I'm hoping it will be a helpful and perhaps at times, humorous addition to your (our) voyage through this bumpy road that life gives us.

About Me

My name is Buddy and I live in Massachusetts with my lovely (perimenopausal) wife and three cats: Jalepeno, Thai, and Cricket; or as we call them Wenyo, Bo, and Crackhead. I'm an internet marketer, tai chi teacher and alternative health professional. I am co-owner of Harmony Healthworks, LLC with my student Keith. We practice oriental bodywork, energy healing, qigong, and structural alignment. We teach people how to be more comfortable in their own bodies and to develop a deeper sense of self and well-being.

Monday, May 14, 2007

What My Sister Says About E-books

I was talking to my sister the other day. She’s a voracious reader, she’ll read anything. I’ve seen her reading cereal boxes at breakfast. So, her latest thing is downloading electronic books from the internet. She’s four years younger than me and just starting to feel the symptoms of perimenopause. She recently bought several e-books about menopause, but only really cared for a couple of them. She knows about my blog so she wanted me to suggest them to you, in case you might be interested.

The first one is called Menopause A-Z. She liked this one because of the chapter about how to recognize “early” menopause. I told her at her age it probably wasn’t early. Needless to say her brother needs to learn a bit more tact. The other thing she liked was that it came with three free reports. Her favorite among those was “Hot Tips for Hot Flashes.”

The second one is How to Conquer Menopause. This one was her favorite, even though it was a little more money. She felt it was more comprehensive and told her what she wanted to know about hormone replacement therapy. Plus it came with 5 free reports. We are a family who likes our free stuff!

Some of you have asked me about Internet Marketing so if there is interest, I’m thinking about putting together a free guide for those of you who are interested in making some “pin money.” I’ll rant about why I got into it and my experiences with “job security.” Don’t get me started on that one.


No comments: